Hatch is the new emotional wellbeing service in schools on Wirral. It is a partnership between ODC and Utopia Project, specifically around the Electric Islands and Primal interventions.
We work in a peer driven way either within the school setting or across the ODC campus with participants to:
- Learn about mental health
- Explore their thoughts, feelings and behaviours and understand how these interact with each other replace negative thoughts with more positive/realistic ones
- Participate in tailored activities to develop a range of essential life skills
- Provide an opportunity to self-reflect
- Build coping strategies for emotional health problems and disorders such as; anxiety, depression and ADHD